The structure and essence of separate work of student
The company of separate work depends largely in the link between pupils learning and their future practical tasks. Independent work of students is a tremendously broad concept, within the interpretation of which different approaches were created, that is because of variations in understanding the essence with this occurrence.
Usually, independent work is thought to be a different sort of training, along with:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Various methods to independent work of pupils
At the same time, its essential features think about compulsory classes within the assigned time essay writing service in usa routine associated with the college time, work without having the direct involvement of this teacher, but for the mandatory control. Relating to other statements, independent work involves all active psychological activity of pupils into the educational process, could be the interior foundation of interaction between various types and types of occupation among on their own. Considering independent act as the main way of gaining knowledge, adherents for this approach argue so it covers intellectual activity, which students carry out not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, exams, during protection of coursework, diploma papers, etc. That is, separate work, relating to this vision, encompasses a variety and forms of the educational process.
In essence, separate tasks are a dynamic psychological activity of a pupil associated with the execution of an exercise task. The existence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are thought become characteristic signs and symptoms of independent work. The tasks that pupils need certainly to tackle within their academic activities are those that concern them:
- assimilation associated with the material regarding the topic, that is considered during the lecture (work with the abstract of this lecture, recommended by the educational literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works according to the curriculum program;
- solving tasks, performing experiments, experiments, and the like;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) during the course;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Each one of these components of the educational process are separate work, because pupils perform them to a certain extent independently, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of student
Independent tasks are an educational task of the pupil, targeted at learning and mastering the materials of this subject without the direct involvement associated with teacher.
Independent focus on the satisfaction of this study task encompasses three phases.
- Planning associated with the pupil when it comes to task, theoretical, mental, organizational, methodological and logistical support of independent work.
- The student’s theoretical readiness is manifested inside the intellectual readiness, that is, the capability to use their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness could be the capacity to optimally plan a completely independent work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, contrast, generalization, category, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the current presence of motives for doing a particular task. To enable the task set before the student to be the motive of their mental, practical activity, it should be identified by him. The inner perception of this task starts with an actualization regarding the motive, which prompts the student to do the duty, and, properly, to prepare their particular independent work.
- The success of the preparatory phase hinges on the organizational, methodological, material and technical support for the student’s separate work (availability of literature, methodological suggestions, visual helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution of the study assignment. This is actually the most significant and a lot of responsible stage when you look at the pupil’s independent work. Considering that the academic task and a lot of frequently happens when you look at the educational-cognitive form, along the way of the execution included all psychological procedures that offer cognitive task: sensation, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the duty is impacted by such personal characteristics of this student as commitment, determination, duty, etc.
- Analysis associated with completed task may be the final stage of independent work. Through the analysis, the pupil evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the high quality and time of the task, the effectiveness for the practices and tools utilized in the process of separate work.